Grades 4 – 8
- March 28 – Hello World: Students explore the hardware and software of the small computer and electronics.
- April 4 – Pythons and Pies: Learn how to code on the Raspberry Pi using the dynamic software language of Python as students begin to code electronics and more.
- April 11 – Animate It! Students use the Raspberry Piand a tiny camera to make a big animation!
- April 18 – Play It: Students leverage their increasing skills to code various simple video games.
- April 25 – Creative Computing: From sticker design to birthday cards, students fuse code with art.
- May 2 – Roving Robots: Electronics and computer science are unified as students build a pi-bot.
Cost: Members $15 per class or $75 for all six classes, non-members $25 per class or $125 for all six classes.