NEW! Code Creators
• Hello World: March 28, 1–3 pm: Students explore the hardware and software of the small computer and electronics.
• Pythons and Pies: April 4, 1–3 pm: Learn how to code on the Raspberry Pi using the dynamic software language of Python as students begin to code electronics and more.
• Animate It: April 11, 1–3 pm: Students use the Raspberry Pi and a tiny camera to make a big animation!
• Play It: April 18, 1–3 pm: Students leverage their increasing skills to code various simple video games.
• Creative Computing: April 25, 1–3 pm: From sticker design to birthday cards, students fuse code with art.
• Roving Robots: May 2, 1–3pm: Electronics and computer science are unified as students build a pi-bot.