Challenge your mind and foster collaboration with our popular ongoing homeschool series for Grades 1-8! Runs September to April.
• Grades 1-3: 2nd Thursday of each month, 9:30-11:30am
• Grades 4-6: 2nd Thursday of each month, 1-3pm
• Grades 7-8: 2nd Wednesday of each month, 10am-12pm
- The Telegraph and Communication: Focus: history, code, electronics.
- Motors and Movement: Focus: history, physics, energy.
- Simple Machines: Focus: history, simple machines, mechanics.
- Sound Waves: Focus: history, sound waves and harmonics.
- Light Waves: Focus: light science, space science.
- Designing Light Systems: Focus: history, light science, design.
- Field Research: Session focus: history, chemistry, biology, ecology.
- Innovation & Collaboration: Focus: history, problem solving, teamwork.
Members: $15; or $105 for 8 class series
non-members: $25, or $175 for 8 class series
Includes one adult and one child.
Registration opens this summer.