Don’t miss the 10th annual Edison Ford Garden Festival!
- Nov. 17, 2018 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Nov. 18, 2018 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Dozens of vendors from all over Florida will have unique plants and garden related items for sale. The Edison Ford Garden Shoppe will be feature hundreds of plants found growing in the surrounding botanical gardens. Aside from the incredible plants, don’t miss:
- Garden art
- Ice cream
- Live music
- Hand-crafted beer made using fruit from Edison Ford trees
- Food trucks, including barbecue, hot dogs, and popcorn
- Kids activity area
- Master Gardeners “Ask the Expert” table
- Garden Council staff to answer Garden Club questions
Please bring your wagon or carts to load up. A plant holding and pick-up area will be available. There is no parking or admission fee to visit the garden festival (does not include tours of the estates).
Vendors: Click here to download vendor space contract