Museum Musings is a weekly presentation, briefly covering topics from Mina Edison to Ford cars. Upcoming programs include:
- November 20th: Rev your engines! Automotive Curator, James Moss, leads a discussion on the V8 engine that truly revolutionized the industry.
- November 27th: Let’s talk Turkey. Join Collections Registrar, Matt Andres, as he showcases the Edison family turkey platter. (Happy Thanksgiving!)
- December 4: Holiday Wrap-Up! Discover some of the earliest styles and patterns of Christmas gift wrap with Exhibit Design Manager, Megan Kissinger.
- December 11: Home for the Holidays. Explore some of the Edison and Ford holiday traditions with Chief Curator, Brent Newman.
- December 18: Who invented electric Christmas Lights? Learn about the history of Christmas lights with Collections Registrar, Matt Andres.
- December 25: Museum Closed – Merry Christmas!
Offered Wednesdays – 11:30 a.m.
Cost: Edison Ford members: free; non-members: included with admission.