Don’t miss thousands of lights, hundreds of historic decorations, and one unique holiday experience! Returning for the 48th season, Holiday Nights has been revamped with new light displays and much more. Don’t miss the Children’s Holiday Tree Trail with handmade ornaments created by students from local schools, shopping in the Museum Store and Garden Shoppe for unique holiday gifts, refreshments available for purchase on select nights, Santa, and carolers on select nights, and nightly guided holiday tradition tours at 6 and 7 p.m. (sold at the ticket office on a first-come first-served basis daily).
• Limited spaces are available for Holiday Inside the Homes Tours (click here to view dates or purchase a ticket).
• Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
CLICK HERE for full Holiday Nights calendar.
• Nightly guided tours are available on a first-come first-served basis in the museum ticket office and can only be purchased on the day of the tour. The guided tours are offered at $30 for adults, $25 for teens, and $18 for children ages 6-12.
• General admission is $20 for adults, $10 for teens, and $2 for children ages 6-12. Children ages 5 and under are admitted free with paid adult. General admission is sold on an unlimited basis nightly so there are no concerns about being turned away if tickets are not purchased in advance.
• Combo tickets are available for those visiting during the day and staying for Holiday Nights. Visitors with daytime admission can add on Holiday Nights admission for just $10 (good only on same evening as daytime tour). Purchase as a combo when you buy your daytime tickets, or hold onto your receipt in case you decide to upgrade later that day.
Tickets for the guided tour and general admission includes the Edison and Ford estates where visitors will see the outdoor light display as well as the homes decorated for the season, with decorations and gifts as would have been common in the early 20th century. The lab and museum are closed in the evening. Discounts or reciprocal benefits do not apply for Holiday Nights admissions, except for Edison Ford members who receive 50% off for general admission. Members please check your email for instructions for purchasing your Holiday Nights admission online; membership cards must be presented at time e-tickets are redeemed.
• Click here to purchase general admission tickets online! Holiday Nights admission tickets purchased online are good for any evening November 24-December 23 and December 26 through 31. Reservations are not necessary for general admission – just show your e-ticket at the welcome booth when you arrive. Admission may also be purchased at the ticket office. Nightly holiday tradition guided tours are first-come first-served and must be purchased in-person on the day of the tour.