Edison & Ford Holiday Nights
Holiday Nights, Nov. 28 - Jan. 2
Closed December 24 & December 25
5:30PM - 9:00PM
Historic buildings and acres of gardens decorated with lights, traditional decorations and Edison and Ford inventions.
Behind the Scenes Holiday Traditions Tours, Dates to be Announced
A behind the scenes tour takes you inside and up close in the Edison and Ford homes, led by curatorial staff with special insight on the traditions of the Edison and Ford families.
- FREE Children's Holiday Tree Trail with handmade ornaments on trees created by Lee County students
- Santa visits in the Ford Santa Workshop (Dates to be announced)
- Edison Ford Museum and Laboratory open nightly
- Holiday Cottage Shoppe, Museum Store and Garden Shoppe open nightly for one-of-a-kind gifts
- Hot and cold refreshments, BBQ, beer, and wine available for purchase in the Banyan Refreshment Area, provided by Everglades BBQ
COST: Self-guided Tours - Adults $20 - children (6-12) $2 - students ages 13 - college (must present college ID) $10
Edison Ford Members FREE
Guided Tours - Adults $25 - children (6-12) $8 - students age 13 through college (must present college ID) $12
The event is closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Groups of 20 or more may schedule guided or self-guided tours beginning between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. and will receive a discounted group rate. Groups are required to make advanced reservations. Holiday Guided Tours & Behind-The-Scenes Holiday Tours -subject to availability. Call 239-334-7419 for more details.
In the event of inclement weather, groups and individuals should call prior to visiting for touring options.
Contact Edison Ford at 239-334-7419 for more information.