Classes held in South Florida Water Management Lecture Hall
Yomassage™ is a fusion of relaxing and supported restorative yoga positions with hands on massage therapy. Students hold each position for around 8-10 minutes while a massage therapist performs manual massage techniques. The classes are limited to 5 participants per class and lasts for approximately 90 minutes.
Beneﬁts of Yomassage™ include improved joint range of motion, increased extensibility of muscle tendons and periarticular connective tissue, improved neuromuscular balance between muscle groups, reduced compression on joint surfaces, and reduced injuries.
Yomassage™ classes are led by Dolores J. Gozzi, a Licensed Massage/Alternative Therapist (MA37360), who has completed a 16-hour Yomassage™ certiﬁcation. Click here for more information on Dolores and Yomassage™.
Cost: Edison Ford members: $45; non-members: $55 per class, tickets can be purchased at the museum store ticket counter or online. Advance reservations are encouraged as space is limited. Admission to the historic site is not included.
2020 SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
Yomassage: 11 a.m.; Full Moon Meditation: 1:30 p.m.
• Jan 11: Creating your theme for the New Year
• Feb 1: Follow Your Heart
• Mar 14: Plant your seeds – Happy Spring
• CANCELLED- Apr 4: Nourish your mind/body + soul
• CANCELLED – May 2: Allow to receive for mother’s day
• CANCELLED- Jun 6: See what has transformed this year
• CANCELLED-Jul 11: Freedom
• CANCELLED-Aug 8: Gather your harvest from this year
• Sep 5: Take Time to Honor + Celebrate your Life’s Journey