Join us for incredible private tours of the Ford Plantation, Richmond Hill Historic District, Savannah Historic District and much more:
- Travel by bus to Savannah Hampton Inn (Lunch cost not included) approximate travel time – 8 hours
- Dinner on your own
- Richmond Hill private bus tour. Visit to Courthouse, Fire Station, Martha-Mary Chapel and historic bakery
- Richmond Hill History Museum (built by Henry and Clara Ford (once a kindergarten for local children)
- Boxed Lunch (included)
- Tour of Richmond Hill Plantation (Henry & Clara’s home) Grand Greek revival style mansion on the banks of the Ogeechee River
- Fort McAllister Historic Park and Museum– Henry Ford found and restored this Civil War Fort known as Guardian of Savannah
- Happy Hour at Fish Tales at the Fort McAllister Marina (light appetizers provided – cash bar)
- Dinner on your own
- Travel by bus to back to Fort Myers, Florida (approximate travel time – 8 hours) will stop for lunch (on your own)
The cost per person is $650 for Members and $700 for Non-Members. This unique VIP tour includes bus transportation by Dolphin Transportation, admission to all locations on the itinerary, snacks to and from on the bus, lunch on the 3 tour days, tips and gratuity.
The per person cost will not change if you do not choose to use our transportation mode. Dinner will be on your own during the evening and lunch cost on Monday and Friday is not included.
Hotel: The hotel is Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District. You will be provided with the link to make your hotel reservation. The cost is $159 per night and includes breakfast each day. The hotel is in the historic district and will give you easy access to shopping and dining in the evening. Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Historic Savannah, 603 West Oglethorpe Ave. Phone: (912) 721-1600 (Group Name -Edison and Ford Winter Estates; reservation must be made by February 4, 2019).
Deposit: Please note that a $200 Deposit per Person is Due by January 25, 2019. The balance is due by February 22, 2019.
For more information, or to register, contact Sherri Muske at (239) 334-7419 or email@example.com.