Thousands of lights, hundreds of historic decorations, and one unique holiday experience await you nightly from 5:30-9 p.m! This year’s event features live music, food and beverages, crafts, Inside the Homes tours, and much more on select nights! Don’t miss an all NEW nightly show from Liquid Fireworks by Waltzing Waters. Holiday Nights runs through December 30. Click Here to Buy Tickets!
Holiday Nights Admission:
- Guided tours (offered at 6pm and 7pm nightly, first-come, first-served): Adults $30, Teens $25, Children age 6-12 $18
- General admission: Adults $20, Teens $10, Children age 6-12 $2
- Combo Upgrade: Purchase any daytime admission and combine Holiday Nights (valid only on same evening as daytime admission/tour):
- Add the Holiday Nights Guided tour: Adults $20, Teen $15, Child $10
- Add General Admission: Adults $10, Teen $5, Child $1
Nightly listing of events:
- Friday, 12/28: Holiday Nights open from 5:30pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday, 12/29: Holiday Nights open from 5:30pm – 9:00pm
- Sunday, 12/30: Lee County Resident Night – $5 OFF Adult Admission and Family Night, featuring crafts and activities, at the Edison Caretaker’s House
Note: Reciprocal museum or garden membership not valid for Holiday Nights admission. Children age five and under always admitted free of charge.
All admission options include the estates, museum and laboratory; plan on approximately 2.5 hours to see the estates, museum, and laboratory, open until 9:00 p.m. during Holiday Nights. General admission tickets may be purchased online; guided tours are first come, first served, and must be purchased in the museum ticket office on the day of the tour. Combo tickets are also available in the museum ticket office.
Thank you to the generous supporters of Holiday Nights: Sunbelt Rentals, Chris Tel Construction, Bob Dean Supply, Inc, and Storm Smart (Children’s Tree Trail Sponsor):