Thousands of lights, hundreds of historic decorations, and one unique holiday experience await you nightly from 5:30-9 p.m! This year’s event features dozens of all new decorations, live music, food and beverages, crafts, Inside the Homes tours, and much more on select nights! Holiday Nights 2019 Event Calendar
Holiday Nights Admission:
- Guided tours (offered at 6pm and 7pm nightly, first-come, first-served): Adults $30, Teens $25, Children age 6-12 $18
- General admission: Adults $20, Teens $10, Children age 6-12 $2
- Upgrade: Purchase any daytime admission and combine Holiday Nights (valid only on same evening as daytime admission/tour):
- Add the Holiday Nights guided tour to your daytime admission: Adults $20, Teen $15, Child $10
- Add Holiday Nights general admission to your daytime tour: Adults $10, Teen $5, Child $1
- Note: Combo Upgrades can be purchased the day of your visit. They are not sold in advance.
Children age five and under always admitted free of charge. Reciprocal museum or garden memberships are not valid for Holiday Nights admission.
All admission options include the estates, museum and laboratory; plan on approximately 2.5 hours to see the estates, museum, and laboratory, open until 9:00 p.m. during Holiday Nights. General admission tickets may be purchased online; guided tours are first come, first served, and must be purchased in the museum ticket office on the day of the tour. Upgrade tickets (to add Holiday Nights admission to your daytime admission at a reduced price) are also available in the museum ticket office. Upgrade price is $10 per adult, $5 per teen, and $1 per child. General admission tickets purchased online are good for any night Holiday Nights is open. Please note that pets are not permitted on the estates, although trained service animals are welcome.
*Lee County resident nights – Lee County residents with proof of residence receive a $5 discount off adult admission on Mondays and Tuesdays in December (note Holiday Nights is closed on December 24).
Thank you to our sponsors:
Children’s Tree Trail Sponsor: