Lee County Residents Receive Discount at Edison Ford Through January 3
Release - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Chris Pendleton, President & CEO
Lisa Wilson, Marketing & PR Director
FORT MYERS, Fla. (December 29, 2015) -- This is the final week to see Holiday Nights at Edison & Ford Winter Estates, which runs through Jan. 3. On the remaining nights, Lee County residents with photo identification will receive $5 off a regular priced adult ticket.
- Nightly, guided holiday tradition tours at 6:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Children’s Holiday Tree Trail with handmade ornaments created by students from Lee County Schools
- Edison Ford Museum and Laboratory open nightly
- Ford Cottage Shoppe, Museum Store and Garden Shoppe open nightly
- Hot and cold refreshments, BBQ, beer and wine are available for purchase in the Banyan Refreshment Area
- Package tickets available to include Pure Florida M/V Edison Explorer daily sightseeing and sunset cruises
- Waterfront dining at Pinchers Restaurant, open 11:00 a.m. to 10 p.m., at The Marina at Edison Ford
- Adults $20 (before discount)
- Children (ages 6-12) $2
- Students ages 13 – college (with college ID) $10
- Edison Ford Members FREE
Guided Tours at 6:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Adults $25 (before discount)
- Children (ages 6-12) $8
- Students ages 13 – college (with college ID) $12
- Edison Ford Members $5
For more information, call 239-334-7419 or visit www.edisonfordwinterestates.org.
###Edison & Ford Winter Estates
Edison Ford is open daily from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Edison Ford is the winner of the 2009 National Stewardship Award from the National Trust for Historic Preservation and is an official project of “Save America’s Treasures” at the National Trust for Historic Preservation, a Florida Historic Landmark and a National Register Historic Site. In 2014 the Edison Botanical Laboratory was named a National Historic Chemical Landmark. For additional information call 239-334-7419 or visit the website at www.EdisonFordWinterEstates.org.