Lee County Residents Discount Days at Edison Ford Announced
Release - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Chris Pendleton, President & CEO
Lisa Wilson, Marketing & PR Director
Lee County Residents
Discount Days at Edison Ford Announced
The public is invited to come see the winter homes, gardens and historic buildings of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, decorated with thousands of lights and traditional holiday decorations.
- Nightly, guided holiday tradition tours at 6:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Inside the Homes Holiday Tour, December 8 and 15 at 6:30 p.m. (additional cost; call to reserve)
- FREE NIGHTLY EVENT Children’s Holiday Tree Trail with handmade ornaments crated by students from Lee County Schools
- Santa visits on Dec. 4, 11 and 18
- Edison Ford Museum and Laboratory open nightly
- Ford Cottage Shoppe, Museum Store and Garden Shoppe open nightly
- Hot and cold refreshments, BBQ, beer and wine are available for purchase in the Banyan Refreshment Area
- Pure Florida M/V Edison Explorer daily sightseeing river cruises and sunset cruise (departs 1 hour before sunset)
- Waterfront dining at Pinchers Restaurant, open 11:00 a.m. to 10 p.m., at The Marina at Edison Ford
- Adults $20 (before discount)
- Children (ages 6-12) $2
- Students ages 13 – college (with college ID) $10
- Edison Ford Members FREE
Guided Tours at 6:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Adults $25 (before discount)
- Children (ages 6-12) $8
- Students ages 13 – college (with college ID) $12
- Edison Ford Members $5
Holiday Nights is closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Open daily 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. during the month of December and until 5:30 p.m. the remainder of the year.
For more information about Holiday Nights, call 239-334-7419 or visit www.edisonfordwinterestates.org.
Edison & Ford Winter Estates
Edison Ford is open daily from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Edison Ford is the winner of the 2009 National Stewardship Award from the National Trust for Historic Preservation and is an official project of “Save America’s Treasures” at the National Trust for Historic Preservation, a Florida Historic Landmark and a National Register Historic Site. In 2014 the Edison Botanical Laboratory was named a National Historic Chemical Landmark. For additional information call 239-334-7419 or visit the website at www.EdisonFordWinterEstates.org.